Open pores on the face not only look unsightly but can lead to other problems like acne and pimples and as everyone knows this can be quite stressful especially for youngsters.
So, if you are one of them and you really want to get rid of open pores then check out below home remedies that will help you to know how to close open pores permanently.
What Causes Open Pores
Well the main culprit is excessively oily skin because the oil tends to block the pores forming blackheads and making the pores look even more prominent other reasons for open pores are the aging process wherein the skin gradually loses its elasticity and the pores appear even larger and not following a proper skincare routine.
Learn deeply about what cause open pores here:- Read Here
How To Close Open Pores | Home Remedies
1. One of the simplest ways to tackle this problem is by washing your face several times a day with cold water or you can also try using ice. Wrap some ice cubes in a clean cloth and dab it on your face for a minute and repeat this four to five times a day. Ic xce not only helps to shrink the pores but also helps in stimulating circulation.
2. If the smell of eggs doesn’t put you off then you can try this easy remedy. Separate two eggs and discard the yolk and take the egg whites, beat up the egg whites gently and add some lime juice, mix this well and apply it on your face let it dry completely and then wash it off with cold water. Do this daily for a month to see visible differences as the egg whites help remove excess oil on your face.
3. Take one teaspoon of honey and add one teaspoon of lime juice to this and also add a little sugar. Now gently scrub this mixture on your face and leave it for ten minutes and wash it off with normal water. Do this a couple of times a week for the best result.
4. Baking soda is a great ingredient not only to remove excess oil but dirt and dead cells from the skin. So take a little baking soda and add some tipped water to this to form a paste. Apply this on your face and leave it for about two minutes. Do this daily for a week.
5. Also, try a paste of oatmeal and mince tomato or honey and curd which also works really well and helps you to get rid of open pores.
These are simple enough remedies but are really effective and giving you healthy and glowing skin. I hope you like this post about how to close open pores and if you find this post helpful then please do share this post with your friends.